Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wondering...

I know that we are suppose to post a new blog fairly often, but what should it contain? Is it okay if they are just random thoughts, feelings, and stories? If we are allowed to write anything then this is like my own personal diary to share with those who read it. Even though that should be slightly uncomfortable, its not. Isn't it strange how it is easier to share feelings with people over a computer than it is in person. I guess most of the fears are taken away from the situation. There is no face to face, so there is no worry about appearance. There is also a time between what is said and the feedback. This helps myself (and maybe others) to be less cautious. It helps to prevent from saying the wrong thing, because when it is typed and re-read we can edit ourselves. Some people may find this blog odd, but I just thought I would throw some questions out there.

No comments: