Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Research Topic

For the extensive research project I have decided to cover LASIK eye surgery. My mom had this done several years ago and the results were amazing! She had to wear glasses since she was six, up until the surgery that made her have perfect vision! I remember that the day of the surgery she slept all day, but the next day she said she could see better than she ever even imagined that she would. This amazing medical advancement has been an intrest of mine since and so I would like to learn more through this research project.

2 comments:

relliff1 said...

That sounds really interesting, I've always wondered about this myself. I hope you enjoy researching this.

Christopher Michael said...

have they done research as to how the surgery holds up over time?